Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Magnum White Party






It has been ages since I last wrote, approximately a year and a half. In this one year and a half, blogging suddenly kinda got out of my life, I barely read bloggers, I didn't post. Ironically, looking back, seems like I didn't do shit - I graduated tho. I am now doing fashion in Hong Kong Polytechnic University. Year one, year two in September. 

I am so grateful meeting a bunch of nice people, amazing friends, so-above-average partying pals (You are what you meet! Aha, jk!). Now, after getting back from Thailand, international friends have already left. I miss them, especially Stephanie (the beautiful asian 20 in the last pic, aka my muse), one of the bests I cannot even ask for again. So much love X

Above pics are taken in a white party at magnum LKF, a massive night out before they were gone. Henna lines, Uniqlo Tee, H&M Jeans. Go cheap hell yeah.

I cannot wait for the upcoming journey(Anna Wintour hates this word!). Excited for my coming job in the industry. Cheers!

Gary 5:59pm



 

No comments:

Post a Comment